Prado Ranch, when complete, will be a 364 lot development single family rental community that is located less than 20 minutes from Downtown Austin. With close proximity to the 130 Toll Road and Highways 71 and 183, the site provides quick access to multiple submarkets throughout the Austin MSA. Nearby major employers include Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and The Circuit of the Americas, a 120,000 capacity Formula One race track and entertainment and sports venue opened in 2012.
The project was planned, designed and entitled by AHV Communities to create a unique resident neighborhood experience centered on community amenities, open space, walking trails and shared common areas. The amenity center lot is approximately 2-acres and was oriented to preserve 100 year old trees. Several homes will open up to large green spaces or pocket parks. The site was designed with 240 alley load homesites similar to the highly acclaimed and award winning Mueller Airport redevelopment. The remaining homesites are slated for traditional single family front load homes.
AHV Communities identified Prado Ranch as an opportunity to create a high value proposition to residents in a highly undersupplied area of Austin’s housing market. With the continued growth of Austin, Prado Ranch will provide residents a unique and value oriented housing opportunity by combining a luxury lifestyle at economical prices.
- Acquired site in 2013 – Off Market
- Site came with a preliminary plat map and is the only site with access to utilities in the surrounding area
- AHV re-engineered the final land plan to provide significant costs savings
- AHV was responsible for securing entitlements, project engineering, development strategy and community concept
- Designed amenity center, open space, parks and walking trails